We hope that this email finds you well and healthy!
As you may have already heard or seen on social media, the Run585 Summer
Series is coming back to Rochester! While the event will look quite a bit
different in 2021, then it has in years past, we are so excited to bring more
live races back to the Rochester running calendar. We will also be offering a
virtual option for those of you that are more comfortable participating that
In keeping with our COVID-19 guidelines, some of the ways that the events
will look different in 2021 are: masks must be worn at the start/finish,
post-race food will be in prepackaged grab & go bags. There will not be
any spectators and you can arrive and start your race any time between
4:30-6pm on race day.
The below option will be available
starting Wednesday, April 28th, at NOON!
If you deferred your RUN585 registration (that's either series or
individual races) in 2020
• You can claim your deferred registration and run/walk with us in 2021
• You can defer to 2022's event by doing NOTHING now (you will have to claim
your registration next year)
How to Claim your Registration
• Log into your RunSignUp.com account
• Go to your profile
• Scroll down and click on the "Deferrals"
• Find RUN585 Series, The Big Run 5K, Summer in the City 8K, or Hot Summer
• Click "Complete Deferral"
• Transfer your 2020 registration to 2021
• Make your way through the registration process.
• NO money should be exchanged. - If you are being asked to pay and did NOT add
any additional events, please STOP and email us! Do NOT
complete your registration!
Step by step tutorial with
How to Defer your Registration to 2022
• Do nothing
• Keep a lookout next year for instructions to claim your deferred
• Claim your deferred registration in 2022
• The above options are the only ones available. Refunds are not available.
• Registration will close at 11:59pm on June 1st!
• Registration will be open to the general public starting at NOON on
April 28th, so encourage your friends/family to join you!
• If you registered for multiple individual events (Example: The Big Run 5K
and Hot Summer Night 5K) you will need to claim your deferrals on 2 separate
• If you prefer, there are virtual options for all events.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
We hope to see you this summer!