We hope that this email finds you well and healthy!
As you may have already heard or seen on social media, the Rochester Half
Marathon and 5K is coming back on September 26th! While the event will look
quite a bit different in 2021, than it has in years past, we are so excited
to bring more live races back to the Rochester running calendar.
These are some of the ways that 2021 will look different than previous years,
there will only be 1 day of events and there will not be a Full Marathon or
Marathon Relay. Both the Half Marathon and 5K will start at the tennis
courts at Maplewood Park and end at Frontier Field.
We are also adding the option to compete virtually for both distances.
The below option will be available starting Thursday, June 3rd, at NOON
If you deferred your 2020 registration (that's Half Marathon or 5K) in 2020
• You can claim your deferred registration and join us on September 26th
How to Claim your Registration
• Log into your RunSignUp.com account
• Go to your profile
• Scroll down and click on the "Deferrals" tab
• Find Rochester Marathon (it may say Virtual after it)
• Click "Complete Deferral"
• Transfer your 2020 registration to 2021
• Make your way through the registration process.
• NO money should be exchanged. - If you are being asked to pay and
did NOT add any additional events, please STOP and email us! Do NOT
complete your registration!
Step by step tutorial with
If you are on a mobile device, look for the following menu within your
profile to locate your deferrals tab.
• The above options are the only ones available. Refunds are not available.
• Registration will close at 11:59pm on September 1st!
• Registration for the half marathon and 5K will be open to the general
public, so encourage your friends/family to join you!
• If you prefer, there are virtual options for both the half marathon and 5K.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
We hope to see you at the Rochester Half Marathon & 5K in September!